Manager, Talent Acquisition EMEA (Amsterdam Based)
Leading the team:
- Inspire, motivate and manage a Talent Acquisition team to ensure team commitments, performance standards of excellence, and overall hiring needs are met.
- Lead and manage performance of the team for clarity of expectations, near-term results, longer-term bench strength and overall job engagement and satisfaction.
- Model effective collaboration with Function Leaders, HR Business Partners, & other Support teams to achieve needed team alignment and shared vision of success.
- Partner closely with our EMEA leadership team to proactively understand talent needs, organization strategy, any changes in climate, etc. and assist development of the Talent Acquisition Strategy and supporting plans to address the needs.
- Provide consultative advice and demonstrate the ability to influence outcomes.
- Participate in planning and forecasting hiring requirements; proactively identify and resolve risks.
- Evaluate, both short- and long-term, business growth needs - using data to influence - to direct capacity planning and how Palo Alto Networks workforce strategy will be met through acquiring talent.
- Attract the right talent.
- Enhance Palo Alto Networks’ Talent Brand by proactively sharing and marketing our story and Employee Value Proposition.
- Develop inclusive marketing/social media approach for targeted reach.
- Build sourcing strategy and diverse talent pipelines for critical roles.
- Provide guidance to continually deliver quality candidates and hires.
- Drive further enhancement to recruiting, interviewing & hiring practices and interview stakeholder training across business units to facilitate talent acquisition productivity and predictable quality.
- Identify and leverage best practices and technology to drive smart hiring decisions and Candidate and Hiring Manager experience.
- Partner closely with internal teams – Human Resources Business Partners, Total Rewards, Recruiting Operations, Finance, University Recruiting, Legal, etc.
- Several years of relevant & progressive experience leading a Talent Acquisition organization.
- Superior business acumen.
- A demonstrable track record of working within a hyper growth high tech environment.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to address complex issues.
- Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results.
- A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for excellence, always finding a win/win solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator.
- A track record of building organizational capability and expertise through selecting and developing high performing team members.
- Talent Acquisition technology acumen and appetite to apply technology for gains in hiring quality and for pipeline building (e.g. social media and nurturing platforms.)
- Affinity and acumen in ‘evidence-based’ management and data-driven recruiting.
Back to top