Manager, Support Delivery – Cloud Services
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced enterprise support delivery manager with a background in driving success within the customer services team. The role is responsible for enabling customer success for our Cloud Service offerings. In this high growth business, scaling, optimization, dynamic spirit, and sustained performance are the essentials. We are currently growing our cloud service offerings so this person will have the responsibility to analyze the volume and complexity, and hire the right talent and is expected to implement and optimize performance that will keep Palo Alto Networks at the forefront of the industry.
- Customer Satisfaction: Customer support is a strategic differentiator for Palo Alto Networks- helping drive customer loyalty, reference ability and repeat business. You will be measured by your ability to achieve the customer satisfaction goals and Premium Plus renewal success.
- Performance Management: Ensure that team managers, leads and engineers have the resources, cross-functional relationships, and processes necessary to ensure success and sustained performance through release cycles.
- Manage team schedules, phone, and web queues for incoming calls. Manage team to operational metrics targets to drive customer satisfaction. Perform case audits to ensure case handling meets quality standards.
- Training and Mentoring: Directly provide and otherwise ensure appropriate technical and soft skills training and mentoring.
- Establish Goals & Objectives: Set team goals in-line with overall organizational goals. Also, set specific goals for direct reports.
- Perform annual reviews for all direct reports; set quarterly SMART goals and provide regular feedback on performance.
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent (MBA a plus)
- 10+ years’ experience in enterprise support and service delivery preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with SAAS offerings
- Passionate about customers and new technology
- Prior management experience
Specialized Knowledge and Skills (Preferred):
- Technical experience in the Network Security Industry
- Experience as a network administrator (or equivalent) in an NT or Unix environment
- Knowledge of Network Security (Routers, Switches, firewalls, VPN routers - Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), Fortinet, Cisco)
- Background in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructures
- Working knowledge of AWS and Microsoft Azure
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top