Manager, Commercial Sales - Southern Region
- Paris, France
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
This position will be responsible for expanding and driving revenue growth for our Commercial Sales segment for the Southern Region. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Commercial or Partner driven sales and is ready to take on responsibility for coaching and development of sales team members. Additionally, to work with regional marketing to execute commercial programs to drive new account acquisition and by working alongside the channel sales teams in the region, help accelerate partner sales enablement, tracking sales activity and providing sales forecasts. This position reports directly to the EMEA Head of Commercial Sales with close alignment to the Regional Vice President and Regional Channel Director.
- Manage a team of remote and field based Commercial Sales Managers (CSM) responsible for Commercial Sales in a defined geographic territory.
- Own, manage, segment and drive individual revenue outcomes within the assigned region/territories.
- Exceed sales quota and goals for the commercial segment in the defined region
- Coach/mentor CSM’s to success in all aspects of the sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, forecasting, and closing opportunities, while leveraging our channel partner network.
- Manage the team to ensure healthy weekly activity: calls, leads, demos, and converted opportunities working with Business Development Reps where appropriate to manage lead flow and timely follow up.
- Leverage sales analysis for insight into weekly, monthly and quarterly execution.
- Build and own a successful commercial go to market strategy to address the Commercial Segment in the defined regions.
- Attend weekly regional forecast and management calls and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly Commercial Sales forecasts.
- Work closely with Regional Channel Directors and selected channel partners to identify, position, and sell the company portfolio whilst assisting with partner sales training and enablement in support of the channel team where required
- Attend quarterly QBR’s with the RVP and Head of Commercial Sales, EMEA.
- Required to stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
- 5+ years’ sales experience and 1-2 year’s management or team lead experience: preferably with a cross functional team.
- Experience in enterprise sales: networking or network security industries strongly preferred.
- Background in Territory sales with a wide-ranged network in medium- sized business.
- Experience with channel /partner sales model.
- Proven to consistently achieve sales goals and experience with closing complex deals.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, as well as adapt to changing needs.
- Experience in developing and retaining talent.
- Excellent command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong organizational, strategic and analytical skills.
- The ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- Enthusiastic, engaged and highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic.
- Hands -on, down-to-earth personality with a drive for development, progress and innovation.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and ideally Google Suite applications.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent.
- Be a part of the fastest growing security company in history which strives for continuous innovation.
- Join an energetic and passionate team that is driving the vision to Palo Alto Networks customers and prospects of protecting our digital way of life.
- Work closely with a driven and dynamic team of commercial sales professionals.
- Non - bureaucratic communication and a flat hierarchy.
- Continuous development within this role and Palo Alto Networks.
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top