Manager, APAC Renewals (based in Singapore)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated hunter, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The number one goal is to manage highly driven salespeople and to assist them with growing the renewals flow: through upselling, cross-selling and identifying deeper opportunities within the customer base. Our business is growing very quickly and with it, our renewals base has grown as well. The ideal candidate will be responsible for tracking sales activities, providing sales projections, and creating/analyzing metrics that drive results.
- Motivate and manage Inside Sales professionals to drive pipeline development and revenues through sales efforts leveraging the partner network in APAC
- Coaching and development of subordinates
- Supervise and close on large deals through to completion
- Development of metrics and reporting, by gathering the needs of management and delivering useful reports
- Coordinate, direct and monitor the outbound efforts of assigned Renewals Representatives by tracking and reporting weekly activities.
- Collaborate with Global Renewals Director to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high-value opportunities.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Global Renewals Director
- Provide accurate, ongoing reporting through the continuous update and maintenance of necessary reports in Salesforce.com.
- Experience working inside a renewable revenue business with direct customer contact and channel contact An assigned quota, measuring employees on behavior and analytics, coaching and developing direct reports (3-4 years of management experience)
- Manage and develop new processes
- Experience in enterprise sales environment required, networking or network security industries strongly preferred.
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team.
- Experience in hiring, developing and retaining talent.
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it.
- Excellent communication and influence skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top