Malware Security Researcher (Endpoint)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for a Malware Security Researcher for our Tel Aviv R&D center.
You will be part of a team that researches the most recent and advanced cybersecurity threats, and designs and tests concepts to protect against them.
More information about the product we develop can be found on: www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
- Research new malware and APT mitigation techniques and develop corresponding capabilities (POC level) Or Improve existing mitigation capabilities.
- Respond to malware based security events at clients.
- Stay up to date with current malware and APT techniques.
- Provide automatic tools for malware analysis and classification.
- Develop tailored malware techniques POC`s for demonstration purposes and internal use.
- You will provide feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base
- Find new malware techniques and new APT attacks including analysis of caught in the wild APT.
- Assembly x86/x64 skills are a must: At least 3 years of experience in static and dynamic reverse engineering.
- Experience with malware research: anti-debug/anti-vm, unpacking, etc.
- Major advantage to candidates that have at least 2 years of experience in at least one of the following: MacOS, Machine learning, Windows exploitation, Windows kernel development, Low level security solution development, Vulnerability research, Ethical hacking proven experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the inner-workings of operating systems.
- In-depth knowledge of the C/C++ programming languages.
- Knowledge of networking and internet protocols.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Candidate should also possess the ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines, prioritize projects, and maintain focus and a sense of humor.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top