Major Sales Representative - Bellevue, WA
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks has brought a technology to market that is reshaping the network security landscape. Our ability to protect enterprises is only limited by our ability to reach out to them and help them understand what we can do. That’s where you come in. We are growing our Inside Sale team and are looking for proven top performers to join us.
As a Major Sales Representative, we are seeking a sales professional to manage and drive sales in a set of major accounts that you will work in conjunction with the Major Account Manager. You will play a key role in expanding the customer base as well as creating new campaigns in order to drive revenue within the accounts. You will be expected to achieve sales quota on a monthly and quarterly basis by building strategic campaigns & utilizing the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Platform. This is a hybrid (inside and outside) sales position that reports to the District Sales Manager of Corporate Sales and will be based in our Bellevue, WA office.
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
- Present regular/accurate forecasting for review
- Hunt for and sell to new clients by identifying cross-selling & up-selling opportunities
- Independently run sales campaigns, product demos and POCs
- Analyze need, present value, negotiate and close deals with IT influencers and senior decision makers within territory
- Build, maintain, and execute on Account plans and strategies.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Team and collaborate effectively with Majors Account Manager
- Build relationships with channel & integration partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company
- Travel to customers and partners required up to 25 percent of working time
- Preferred candidates with 6+ years sales experience in the IT industry
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Able to exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Prior experience selling network infrastructure-based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSEc VPNs, Security Proxies & Caches
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- Conducts effective presentations to C level executives
- Passionate about his/her work. Achievement oriented
- Interacts effectively with others
- Demonstrates a professional phone manner and conduct
- Maintains focus on daily schedule and objectives and effectively set priorities
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Senior Technical Support Engineer, Team Lead, Endpoint Security
Jaqueline and her team assist customers who call in with technical questions or issues in order to ensure excellent user experiences and complete platform security.
Back to top