Major Account Manager
- Dusseldorf, Germany
At Palo Alto Networks¨ everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
• Acquire, lead, and develop major accounts within your assigned region
• Strong account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within
targeted major accounts
• Conduct effective presentations to C—level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of
• Establish relationships with and sell through channel partners
• Demonstrate knowledge of cybersecurity industry, products, and competitor offerings
• Exceeding quota sales experience
• Prior experience selling network infrastructure-based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSEC VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
• Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
• Strong communication both written and verbal, including presentation skills for clients and internal partners
• Enterprise sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision makers
• Very strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach
• Possess a deep understanding of the complexities around products and technology integrations
• Local travel is required, with international travel when necessary
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top