MacOS (OS X) Low Level Developer
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a four-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for an Apple MacOS ( “OS X”) Low Level developer for our Tel Aviv R&D center. You will be part of a team that designs and develops the low level components of our revolutionary endpoint security product for the Apple macOS platform.
- Design, implement and test critical components in the lower level parts of the product, incl. kernel drivers and user-mode OS-related infrastructures, in both C and C++.
- Work in coordination with high level teams and the server team
- Participate in researching of advanced technologies and their implications on security
- Research new technologies and adopt them for use in the company’s products
- Write design documents, SW development guidelines and best practices
- Very strong C and C++ programming skills.
- At least 4 years of experience in system-level programming
- Firm knowledge of Unix-style operating systems concepts
- Proven experience with multi-threaded application development
- Familiarity with and programming on macOS – a major advantage
- macOS/OS X system-level development – an advantage
- macOSkernel programming experience – a major advantage
- Experience with x86/x64 assembly language – an advantage
- Experience with software security – an advantage
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top