Lead, Strategy & Business Operations
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Lead in the Strategy and Business Operations GCS team at Palo Alto Networks, you will be responsible for the delivery of strategic programs. Working with the SVP of Customer Service Product Management and Strategy, you will work on developing and delivering innovative solutions to customers. You will engage with leaders across a broad spectrum of functions such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Partner Services, Technical Support, Customer Experience, Enablement, Sales and Product Management to develop services and programs that delight our customers and ensure a maximum return from their Palo Alto Networks security investments.
You will work on complex business problems and issues that will directly impact the growth trajectory of a world-leading cybersecurity business. You will demonstrate steady career progression with the increasing scope of responsibility, superior eye for business, and proven ability to build compelling strategies as well as moving ideas to execution. We expect you to work collaboratively with other business functions to drive analysis, independently lead problem-solving, manage stakeholders and uncover value and opportunities for the business.
You will work on projects that require good knowledge of the Enterprise Security space, products, and competitors. You will drive, produce and deliver effective models and analysis as well as compelling, narrative presentations to convey key conclusions and recommendations to various audiences, including Palo Alto Networks product teams, sales and customer success executives. You will have past experience with applying machine learning or automation technologies to drive efficiency in customer service operations.
Please note that this role needs to be full time located in our HQ in Santa Clara, CA. We will provide relocation allowance if needed.
- Structure and break down complex business problems related to our Global Customer Services organization, develop hypotheses, drive analyses and deliver recommendations in a data-driven manner
- Design thoughtful and rigorous analyses across large data sets and synthesize insights and opportunities
- Lead and present high-quality recommendations and deliverables for executive level consumption and contribute to associated strategy and execution discussions
- Work collaboratively across a cross-functional set of stakeholders to capture the right information, pressure test your hypotheses, co-create deliverables, accelerate execution and unlock value
- MBA graduate or similar academic credentials
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years in management consulting (McKinsey, Bain, BCG), private equity or top-tier tech strategy or “bizops” functions (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.)
- Proven effective verbal and written communication ability and to interact with both business and technical discussions with senior audiences
- Experience in building trusting relationships and leading through influence
- A team player willing to go beyond strategy in order to support execution and realization
- Proven self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments with minimal supervision
- Expertise in the cybersecurity industry and knowledge of the market is a plus but not required
Our Strategy and Business Operations is a focused team that works on our most critical business challenges to drive and support our industry-leading growth. Your efforts will directly impact the overall strategy and success of a world-leading cybersecurity business. You will collaborate on complex business and technology problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. You possess a unique blend of business insight, business strategy experience, big-picture thinking, influencing skills and ability to collaborate with a large number of constituents within Palo Alto Networks.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top