Junior Salesforce Administrator
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The Junior Salesforce Administrator is a member of the Sales Ops Systems team within Sales Operations. This role helps to ensure accurate user setup in Salesforce and other Sales systems. In this role you will be responsible for resolving tickets related to user setup and access/visibility issues in Salesforce and other tools and perform root cause analysis of tickets to identify process improvements and systemic enhancements.
- Assign and troubleshoot sales user profiles/roles, access/visibility issues, reports and dashboards in Salesforce and any other tools/systems as needed
- Ability to work with a variety of internal/external customers and vendors (some technical some non-technical) in Sales Operations
- Demonstrate skills in continuous learning, flexibility, customer focus, quality commitment and good relationships
- Aggressive problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel user
- Experience with sales processes and experience in a sales environment a plus
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an IT or Salesforce Helpdesk role or certification equivalent
- Good knowledge of navigating Salesforce UI, role hierarchy, territory hierarchy and user setup
- Hands-on experience providing system and tools support to users
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Quicker learner and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Windows and MAC OS environments
- Additional knowledge of ServiceNow, AnaPlan, CPQ, and other Sales related tools is a plus
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top