IT Technology Business Analyst (ServiceNow Developer)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The Employee Experience Team builds and supports technology to create amazing experiences for our employees. It’s crucial that everything we offer and create are easy for people to use and understand. We have a high-performance culture filled with people that refuse to take ‘no’ for an answer. Our team takes pride in taking technical excellence to a whole new level and are intrinsically motivated to do some of our best work yet.
You are an Employee Experience Champion. You are an individual that will drive efforts based on business/employee benefit and overall value. You constantly look for ways to tweak, optimize process, and remove roadblocks for employees to obtain critical IT Services. Using best of breed service management frameworks, you will be focused on creating the best possible IT engagement for employees and motivate IT to support service management processes by continually showing value and benefit to various teams.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment. Work alongside our developers, service champions, and product managers using your keen analytical skills to develop employee experience metrics and services. If you identify with any of these kinds of challenges, we’d love to talk to you.
- Enable processes that individuals love to engage with, gain incredible value from, and create a delightful personalized experience that feels high touch
- Anticipate employee’s needs as it relates to gaining IT Services, resolving their challenges, and providing dedicated solutions
- Simplify employee enablement processes for IT and employees, enabling adoption and service champions
- Improve existing onboarding experiencing, driving to continually create the best possible Day 0+ experience
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Be a curator of a frictionless employee experience processes and drive empathy for employees
- Bachelor’s Degree required and/or equivalent work experience
- Advanced level experience with ServiceNow
- Service management (incident, change, problem) best methods knowledge
- Knowledge of Jira
- Strong technical aptitude, technology knowledge desired with an ability to build relationships with other internal partners
- Ability to build and maintain successful cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to be consultative with partners
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top