IT Technology Business Analyst (Applications & Operations)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The Employee Experience Team builds and supports technology to create amazing experiences for our employees. It’s crucial that everything we offer and create are easy for people to use and understand. We have a high-performance culture filled with people that refuse to take ‘no’ for an answer. Our team takes pride in taking technical excellence to a whole new level and are intrinsically motivated to do some of our best work yet.
You are an Employee Experience Champion!
We are seeking an individual that will drive efforts based on business/employee benefit and overall value. As an Employee Experience Champion, you constantly look for ways to tweak, optimize process, and remove roadblocks for employees to obtain critical IT Services. Leveraging best of breed service management frameworks, you will be focused on creating the best possible IT engagement for employees and motivate IT to support service management processes by continually showing value and benefit to various teams.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment!
Working alongside our developers, service champions, product managers and leveraging your keen analytical skills you will develop employee experience metrics and services. If you identify with any of these kinds of challenges, we’d love to talk to you.
- Know our employees: Enable processes that individuals love to engage with, gain incredible value from, and create a delightful personalized experience that feels high touch.
- Enable employees: Anticipate employee’s needs as it relates to gaining IT Services, resolving their challenges, and providing proactive solutions.
- Make it easy: Simplify employee enablement processes for IT and employees, enabling adoption and service champions
- Improve existing onboarding experiencing, driving to continually create the best possible Day 0+ experience
- Trusted Advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Be a curator of a frictionless employee experience processes and drive empathy for employees
- Advanced level experience with ServiceNow
- Service management (incident, change, problem) best practice knowledge
- Knowledge of Jira
- Strong technical aptitude, technology knowledge desired with an ability to build relationships with other internal stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain successful cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to be consultative with partners and stakeholders
Bachelor’s Degree required and/or equivalent work experience
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top