IT RPA Developer (Automation)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
- Assess current processes, identify areas of application for robotic process automation technologies and shape a comprehensive solution.
- Responsible for automating complex workflows using RPA tools like UiPath, Excel Macros, and VBA script.
- Participate with Agile teams in analyzing, or lead analysis of, process automation requirements and design robotic process automation solutions, architecture and logic
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, testing & rollout of application enhancements, code fixes, and Orchestrator & Jobs administration.
- Support, debug, and break-fix any issues with Bots independently
- Install, maintain and scale the RPA environment as required.
- Coordinate day-to-day problem, issue resolution and ensure timely resolution of issues
- Career-level experience in Developing/Automating Enterprise and Consumer IT Applications.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Robotic Process Automation or BOTs tools preferably UiPath (minimum one full-scale RPA implementation including Design, Development of various automation components and features)
- Demonstrated experience in putting together design and development frameworks, standards and best practices in areas of Robotic Process Automation and Cognitive BOTs.
- Expertise with provisioning Robots, monitoring Robots, deploying & triggering a process, understanding Assets & Queues, publish workflows, handle job queues, pending jobs, canceling and terminating jobs etc
- Expertise in writing VBA or Excel Macros for complex logic.
- Experience in writing system level automations using Python or Perl.
- Experience working with SAP ERP is a plus
- Experience in creating and using APIs and Webservices preferred
- Certification in one or multiple RPA and/or other emerging automation/ cognitive technologies preferred
- Experience communicating and presenting solutions to Business and IT stakeholders
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top