IT Business Analyst (CPQ, SaaS)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the IT Business Analyst (CPQ, SaaS) is responsible for creating and delivering value by automating and supporting the business applications. Main responsibility of this position is to partner directly with our Sales and Operations groups and help them automate their processes. Primary applications you will be working with are Steelbrick CPQ and Salesforce.com. You will be part of the business applications team in IT that builds the business applications infrastructure for internal users, customers, partners and prospects.
- Meet with business leaders, decision makers, systems owners, and end users in Sales, SalesOps, and FinanceOps to define business requirements, and systems goals
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to understand problem statements and gather requirements
- Implement the new business processes and improve the existing ones
- Lead, deliver, and support small to mid-size projects specifically on Salesforce.com platform
- Interact with cross functional business units to define requirements and understand the systems downstream changes
- Develop the functional and high level technical design document for new business requirements and deliver to our internal development group or vendor consultants
- Be proactive in responding to business users’ questions or issues
- Negotiate priorities and set the right expectations of your deliverables with business users
- Document business process flows and requirements
- Work closely with Architect and Salesforce development team to define and implement the solutions as part of sprint delivery cycles
- Make configuration enhancements on Salesforce platform per business requirements
- Assist in creating reports and dashboards for business users
- Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
- Provide training to end users
- 1-2 years of professional experience with SQL, data analytics, data cleanup, and data pipeline
- Experience and ability to collect and integrate multiple data sources
- Solid knowledge of querying and manipulating large datasets for analytics using SQL
- Expert at communicating features, benefits, strengths, and gaps
- Ability to design and support automated processes to scale solutions
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science. MBA a plus
- Experience in data models and creating data visualizations in PowerBI, Tableau or other modern visualization tools
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to present to and engage with senior management
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top