Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. If you want to make an impact, are motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking, then this job is for you!
Our Summer Internship Program provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders.
The Customer Experience Transformation department is responsible for driving customer engagement, self-service, and successful adoption of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform.
The Live Community Team is a mix of developers, writers, content managers and editors who provide a vibrant forum, insightful knowledge, and P2P engagement about Palo Alto Networks technology with fellow cybersecurity professionals.
Scope of work – Past projects have ranged from (1) to (2) and typically involve (type of work).
Social Media Intern - Day-to-day: Moderate discussions, Engage users, Analyze usage data. End project: Annual Sentinel Meeting (this will entail and therefore expose the intern to, data analysis, human behavior analytics, persona building, and project management.
Opportunities: (What you could learn. Skills, technologies etc)
- Social Media Management in a corporate environment, measuring impact
- Hone communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Basic project management
- Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Work and collaborate with cross functional teams
The successful applicant should…
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Willingness to learn new things
- Highly collaborative (works well in a team environment)
- Not afraid to ask questions
Requirements – All applicants must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Back to top