Intern-GCS Partner Programs
Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, hardworking and want to make an impact, then this job is for you!
Our Summer Internship Program provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders.
Global Customer Services (GCS) is responsible for delivering world-class technical support, training, and professional services to Palo Alto Networks customers worldwide. GCS Partner Services is responsible for enabling channel partners to deliver the same three services with equivalent high-quality standards. There are three programs; Authorized Support Centers (ASC), Authorized Training Centers (ATC), and Certified Professional Services Partners (CPSP). Over a 170 channel partners currently participate in at least one of the programs. The team manages the onboarding and enablement process for new partners and the ongoing monitoring and training of the existing partners to ensure delivery of high quality post-sales services to our mutual customers.
The Summer Intern position will assist the team in maturing and improving Operational Excellence in all three programs by developing accurate reporting, professional documentation, and consistent processes.
- Review and update system data for managing all three partner programs.
- Work with international partners through email and phone to resolve any inaccuracies in data.
- Audit compliance metrics and deliver reports to management of any non-compliant partners.
- Audit technical support, instructor, and consulting engineer accreditations and certifications.
- Define and document internal processes to better manage consistency and quality in the programs.
- Review and update partner-facing documentation to reflect current program status.
- One to two years of temporary or part-time work experience preferred.
- Fast typing skills and strong proficiency using computer applications, including Microsoft Excel.
- Professional written and spoken English communication skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Third or fourth year undergraduate student enrolled in a relevant degree program; including but not limited to international business, computer science, accounting, or statistics
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Back to top