Intern - Training and Certification Marketing/Evangelist
Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, hardworking and want to make an impact, then this job is for you!
Our Summer Internship Program provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders.
Our Global Enablement team is responsible for employee, partner and end customer trainings and certifications in the rapidly growing cybersecurity field.
You will be working on our technical training and certification team who develop technical courses and technical certifications that are used by various partner and customer programs.
Past projects have ranged from communication of various training programs, to evangelizing new training/certification processes and products to internal and external stakeholders.
Typical work could involve -
- Creating collateral that help the community be informed with new training and certification programs.
- Design a rich set of information and job aids to provide meaningful understanding of Palo Alto Networks technical certifications and training portfolio
- Created content that can be used for regular communication and promotion of training programs.
- Compose multi-module canned runbook that addressed most common FAQs that users and team can leverage
- Implemented tutorials that introduces to the stakeholders with training and certification plan and positioning and shows users precisely how they can consume it.
- Able to present at a meetup on how to position certification and training
Opportunities: (What you could learn.)
- Gain knowledge of cybersecurity training and certification landscape
- Increase your ability to influence and evangelize product offerings
- Hone your design and writing abilities to attract and educate end users
The successful applicant should have…
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Taken coursework in product positioning and outreach – preferred, not required
- Some formal education or an interest in cybersecurity
- An interest in promoting and evangelizing products and solutions
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Back to top