Intern - IT Infrastructure Network Team
Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. If you want to make an impact, are motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking, then this job is for you!
Our Summer Internship Program provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders.
(Group Description) – Corp. Network and security infra
(Team Description) – Network/security operations and Architecture
Scope of work – Past projects have ranged from (1) to (2) and typically involve (type of work).
- Inter will be working with day to day operations releated to Networking/Security. Including Automation using Python/Ansible etc.
- Build cloud datacenters using Ansible/Terraform
- Automate day-to-day security policy audit
- Build automation using deferent vendors and technologies ( Arista/Aruba)
Opportunities: (What you could learn. Skills, technologies etc)
- Day to Day network security operations (including designing highly secure networ)
- Writing automation scripts using python for network and security operations automation
- Designing network using dynamic protocol such as BGP/OSPF
- Next generation firewall operations in traditional datacenters and in the cloud (e.g. AWS/GCP)
- VoIP ( Including SIP/RTP)
The successful applicant should…
- Strong knowledge of Python and other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other networking protocols
- Basic knowledge of NG firewall operations ( port/IP/application
- Computer Science preferred
- Must have basic network fundaments ( Knowledge of Linux or window servers is plus)
Requirements – All applicants must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Back to top