Intern - GPCS Software Test Automation Engineer
Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, hardworking and want to make an impact, then this job is for you!
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders.
GlobalProtect™ extends the protection of our next-generation security platform. GlobalProtect Cloud Service (GPCS) operationalizes the deployment by leveraging a cloud-based security infrastructure operated by Palo Alto Networks. It uses cutting-edge public and private cloud technologies extending the next generation security protection to all cloud services, customers on-premise remote networks and mobile users.
We are seeking a Software Test Automation Engineer to design, develop and deliver next-generation technologies within our GlobalProtect Cloud Service team. We want passionate engineers who love to code and build great products. Engineers who bring new ideas in all facets of software development. We are looking for leaders who take ownership of their areas of focus and who are driven to solve problems at every level. Collaboration and teamwork are at the foundation of our culture and we need engineers who can communicate at a high level and work well with others towards achieving a common goal.
- You will be responsible for developing automation frameworks for Global Protect client product on multiple platforms
- You will work with development and quality assurance teams on user requirement
- Utilize your programming skills for efficient and robust implementation
The successful applicant should…
- Developing-level software development experience
- Proficient in Python
- Programming knowledge in Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or IoT system is a plus
- Developing-level experience with network and cloud programming is a plus
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Senior Technical Support Engineer, Team Lead, Endpoint Security
Jaqueline and her team assist customers who call in with technical questions or issues in order to ensure excellent user experiences and complete platform security.
Back to top