Intern - GPCS Software QA Automation Engineer
Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, hardworking and want to make an impact, then this job is for you!
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders.
GlobalProtect™ extends the protection of our next-generation security platform. GlobalProtect Cloud Service (GPCS) operationalizes the deployment by leveraging a cloud-based security infrastructure operated by Palo Alto Networks. It uses cutting-edge public and private cloud technologies extending the next generation security protection to all cloud services, customers on-premise remote networks and mobile users.
We are seeking a Software QA Automation Engineer to design, develop and deliver next-generation technologies within our GlobalProtect Cloud Service team. We want passionate engineers who love to automate and build great products. Engineers who bring new ideas in all facets of software development and test cycle. We are looking for leaders who take ownership of their areas of focus and who are driven to solve problems at every level. Collaboration and teamwork are at the foundation of our culture and we need engineers who can communicate at a high level and work well with others towards achieving a common goal.
- Design, develop and execute test automation to test software features on our next-generation security platform as part of our GlobalProtect Cloud Service
- Suggest and implement improvements to the test process
- You will also have the chance to work on different public could platform (AWS, GCP, Azure) to automate cloud orchestration, visualization and alerting mechanisms.
The successful applicant should…
- Be proficient in one or more scripting/programming languages including Python or Perl
- Be comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Experience with setting up virtualized environment is a plus
- Basic computer networking skills
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Back to top