Intern - Cloud Software Engineer
Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, hardworking and want to make an impact, then this job is for you!
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders.
Our WildFire team is responsible for working on threat intelligence services for public cloud and private cloud software applications. We work directly with product managers, researchers and data scientists to provide real-time security services to customers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated intern who will be able to conceive, design, implement and evaluate distributed systems that run at large scale.
- You will have the opportunity to expose yourself to the full landscape of cyber security.
- You will learn technologies that lay the foundations of cloud computing.
- You will gain hands-on experience with scalable, extensible and real-time distributed systems.
- You will have the opportunity to work with self-motivated, intelligent, creative and hardworking team that continuously delivers and improves the most successful cloud system of Palo Alto Networks.
The successful applicant should…
- Solid knowledge of computer theory, architecture and algorithm.
- Networking knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Database knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Linux knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Have great passion and curiosity in cutting-edge technologies, and is highly self-motivated to get thing done.
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Back to top