Intern - Cloud Integration Software Engineer
Palo Alto Networks® is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, hardworking and want to make an impact, then this job is for you!
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders.
Our Cloud Security product group is responsible for providing security solutions in public cloud and private cloud.
You will be working on our cloud integration team who are the experts on public cloud like AWS, Azure and Google cloud and private cloud like VMware NSX and OpenStack. We integrate Palo Alto virtual firewall with public and private clouds and provide solutions to secure customers network on clouds.
Past projects have ranged from auto scaling virtual firewall when application scales on AWS, Azure and Google cloud to integrating virtual machine monitor on clouds for dynamic security policy and typically involve developments of cloud template, AWS Lambda, cloud functions, Panorama Plugins.
- Public Clouds like AWS, Azure Google Cloud
- Private clouds like VMware NSX and OpenStack
- Networks and virtual firewall specific for Cloud infrastructure
- Python or C language programming
The successful applicant should…
- Strong Python programming. Knowing C is a plus.
- Good understanding of network routing/switching and protocols like TCP/IP
- Exposure to Cloud environments like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
Requirements – To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year Master’s Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall. You must have authorization to work within the United States.
Back to top