Inside Sales Representative, Cortex ANZ
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Inside Sales Team is an important driver of company revenue and growth. As an experienced and dynamic sales professional, you will be responsible for leading and driving sales engagements. In this role, you are motivated by the desire to solve critical challenges facing our customer’s secure environment, so you’re prepared to connect them with a solution for every stage of threat prevention.
As a Corporate Sales Representative for Cortex, ANZ (based in Singapore or Sydney), you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding your quota by crafting and implementing strategic and tactical sales plans targeting deployments of the Palo Alto Networks Cortex Solution Suite. This is a unique opportunity for a closer with a self-starter mentality to win business and market share by actively displacing competing technologies and further improving the security posture of existing customers. Oh, and did you say you love to sell? Because selling is what gets you out of bed every morning. This is not just a career – it’s a meaningful challenge that impacts our lives in the digital age.
- Prospect for new business from a defined account list
- Be the primary sales driver and SME for Australia, New Zealand markets
- Managing a sales pipeline to deliver to quarterly/annual quota
- Strong discipline around managing sales stages and SFDC hygiene
- Deliver accurate weekly and quarterly forecast
- Create and execute a robust sales strategy to penetrate into new accounts and expand into existing accounts
- Build a fundamental understanding of cybersecurity threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies
- Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services
- Communicate value propositions to clients and partners that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Generate velocity to deliver a predictable book of business and drive forecast accuracy utilizing channel ecosystem
- Develop and deploy marketing activities and plans to end users through our channel sales partners
- Engage a programmatic approach to demand, to generate, develop, and expand your territory
- Work collaboratively with all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: inside sales, channel systems engineering, field marketing, cybersecurity sales specialists, the services team, sales ops (including a deal desk and the response team), and others
- Self-motivated, driven and committed to the success
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales quota covering the ANZ region
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Superb organisational skills
- Highly competitive, ramp quickly, extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding goals
- Competence in managing end to end sales process
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years’ experience in a direct quota carrying Inside Sales Representative / Telesales Account Manager role
- Strong background in positioning and selling into SOCs and SIEM products/tools
- A proven track record of success in developing end-user accounts from cold call to close
- Thorough knowledge of the local IT market in the ANZ region
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top