Inclusion & Diversity Business Partner
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Partner with GCS leaders, HR Business Partners, Employees, External Partners and I&D leaders to tailor I&D initiatives for the needs of GCS and ensure alignment with company I&D priorities
- Drive GCS-wide alignment around setting strategy, action planning, establishing goals, implementing initiatives, and monitoring progress
- Develop, refine and drive our group-wide I&D strategy, initiatives, programs and partnerships across Workforce, Workplace and Marketplace pillars
- Accountability for GCS I&D plan implementation and oversee all activities to achieve plan; identifying and escalating any risks to plan
- Demonstrate strategic partnerships with our TAC Academy, Vets, Early in Career, and other programs to build a pipeline of diverse talent and a pathway to recruit, hire, onboard and support this talent
- Partner with all levels of leadership, employees and Palo Alto Networks I&D team to launch initiatives and provide insights, resources and tools that increase representational diversity across the company and cultivate an environment where our employees are respected and celebrated for who they are
- Help continue to build an engaging and healthy organization by identifying gaps in employee belonging, diversity, inclusion, belonging, engagement, retention and help address them in partnership with business leaders, employee network groups, partners, HR and the PANW I&D team
- Support the development and retention of GCS employees through identifying and addressing training, mentorship, sponsorship, professional development, succession planning and other needs
- Lead a task force of I&D champions within GCS who will help inform and implement initiatives
- Communicate priorities, activities, and results to leadership, while ensuring deliverables are met
- Serve as a consultant resource to the business, working closely with all GCS teams to embed inclusion and diversity into our programs, processes and partnerships
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in HR, Talent Development, Employee Relations, Organizational Development, and/or related disciplines with at least 2 years of experience in I&D program management/ I&D consulting
- Strong understanding of inclusion and diversity research, recruitment trends, metrics, opportunities
- Program development and management experience required
- Proven experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against a strategic plan
- Experience establishing relationships with people across all business functions and all leadership levels
- Excellent partnership skills and ability to influence across all levels of an organization
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling the teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks.
Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top