Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We’re looking for an experienced HR Generalist to support the delivery of HR programs and services to managers and employees.
You will do well if you have the required skills and experience, are customer focused, value innovation, are “scrappy” in getting things done, truly are collaborative, value the contributions of partners, appreciate a dynamic environment, and feel comfortable working with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Manage activities related to onboarding, offboarding, data management, compliance, and other procedures associated with the full employment lifecycle
- Provide end-user support with HR systems and programs
- Answer frequently asked and other general questions
- Serve as a point of escalation for a wide range of inquiries from managers and employees, including but not limited to: leaves of absence, requests for special accommodation, workers compensation claims, internal movement, etc.
- Lead or work as part of a team on a variety of projects from design through implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in HR
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Familiarity with Workday, ServiceNow, and MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top