Global Practice Leader – Automation
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Global Practice Leader – Automation will be responsible for creating and driving the Global Practice. You’ll be implementing a worldwide community of Professional Services consulting staff with skills and interest in the target Domain. You will create a library of automation frameworks and IP with its associated services and aligning those services and community with the field Sales, Sales Engineering teams, Services Sales teams, Marketing, and relevant engineering functions.
The Global Practice Leader will report to the Director of Global Practices and will work collaboratively with the other Global Practice Leaders, the Theater Leaders, and the extended worldwide Professional Services leadership team.
- Improve Professional Services projects execution and customer satisfaction by collecting, building and driving adoption of relevant automation frameworks through the Professional Services organization and across the company
- Augment the value of the Palo Alto Networks platform by building, demonstrating and providing our customers with market-required, evolving and re-usable automation frameworks
- Partner with Services Marketing to identify gaps and opportunities in the Professional Service portfolio
- Partner with the Services Development Team in the development and implementation of new services to meet customer and market demands and to allow seamless adoption of the developed frameworks by our customers
- Work with Global Practice and Theater Leaders to create the practice with local resources as a highly visible team leading and driving a common agenda, cadence and information flow to develop collaboration and generation, capture and re-use of intellectual property
- Develop associated internal organization and processes to allow a wide-spread use of automation throughout the organization
- Recognize opportunities to streamline training to new hires, the field, and PS Partners through the development of training
- Manage and coach appropriate practice team members
- Engage with senior sales leadership to determine and align Practice activities and sales engagement to prioritized sales programs and promotions, ensuring alignment is driven through all theaters
- Work with the PS Partner Manager, Sale, and PS Theater Leaders to deliver and enable service delivery partners on the developed frameworks
- Facilitate distribution and use of pre-scoped Service packages for Select PS Partners including Datasheets, Delivery Templates, and other collateral as needed
- Typically requires 15+ years of related experience
- Extensive experience in Professional Services consulting delivery, including conflict management and large-scale re-usable automation solutions architecture and delivery with Enterprise and/or Service Provider customers
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the industry, the customer's business issues, the most appropriate automation solution architecture, and associated services to meet their business goals
- Proven skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Proven experience in creating a collaborative and teaming environment within teams with a specific focus on best practice development, harvesting of intellectual capital for re-use and automation co-delivery
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to present at industry events regarding Automation and associated Services
- Proven track record building trusting relationships with Engineering teams, Sales, Marketing, and service delivery Partners
Our professional services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients post-sale. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves.
As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you won’t wait for them to be raised, you’ll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top