Global Customer Support - Senior Business Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to assist the Global Customer Services Operations Team in coordinating projects for Gainsight as well as other technology tracks through all phases of the requirement development lifecycle. This BA will assist various Product Owners to manage the full life cycle of technical projects and programs to deliver high quality services for our customers with predictability. They must have knowledge of Support and Services business processes and a desire to help build the infrastructure to enable an Enterprise Class service and support organization. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and can take something from idea to execution with ease.
- Collaborate in the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of all Gainsight and other technology projects for Global Support.
- Ensure all program artifacts (BRD’s, Design Docs, Test Plans, etc.) are completed and approved in a timely fashion and are saved in the program’s central repository.
- Maintains a backlog of all technology related changes for global support, global enablement, professional services, and partner programs, helps prioritize and participate in regular release mgmt. meetings to deliver these changes.
- Assists in driving RFP, Proposal, and Statement of Works review, on-boarding of new tools and vendors and also managing project budgets.
- Proactively identifies dependencies between teams and ensures all plans align on delivery criteria
- Analyzes projects to identify risks and potential roadblocks, and modifies project plans to mitigate risk
- Proactively manages dependencies and resolves issues
- Influences decision making and problem solving across programs, projects, and teams
- Builds and maintains relationships with IT, Support, Professional Services, Global Enablement, and all cross departmental stakeholders to increase collaboration and productivity Must be capable of presenting and influencing a senior audience including management and executives
- Monitor program risk and assist product owners and managers in developing mitigation strategies to meet the program’s goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology is required
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience working in High Technology Support organizations is preferred
- Understanding of SCRUM Agile Methodology
- Working understanding of Jira
- Ability to understand complex business problems and interpret business and technical requirements
- 5+ years customer success operations, project management, business analyst, problem-solving, business planning and analytical skills
- 2+ years of Gainsight Administration and implementation of Gainsight
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administration and designing Salesforce workflow
- 2 + years experience in customer success in a SaaS technology business with Big Data software Start-Ups
- Strong ability to execute multiple projects from requirements gathering to finish and meeting project deadlines
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management with Big Data Cloud SaaS Software
- Experience with building playbooks and templates with CSM software platforms like Gainsight and Salesforce.com
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top