Global Customer Support- Business Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Salesforce- Business Analyst to assist the Global Support Operations Team in coordinating projects for the salesforce track in all phases of the program development lifecycle. You will manage the full life cycle of technical projects and programs to deliver high-quality services for our customers with predictability. In this role, you will bring order to chaos by thinking holistically and working cross-functionally to design and improve processes and tools.
Business Systems Program
- Collaborate in the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of all Salesforce and other technology projects for Global Support
- Ensure all program artifacts (BRD’s, Design Docs, Test Plans, etc.) are completed and approved in a timely fashion and are saved in the program’s central repository
- Works cross-functionally with IT (and other departments) to understand our business ecosystem, governance, and change mgmt. in order to facilitate smooth delivery of all projects
- Maintains a backlog of all technology-related changes for global support, global enablement, professional services, and partner programs, helps prioritize and participate in regular release mgmt. meetings to deliver these changes
- Assists in driving RFP, Proposal, and Statement of Works review, on-boarding of new tools and vendors and also managing project budgets
- Assist with meeting facilitation by sending meeting agendas capturing and distributing meeting minutes, and tracking assigned team actions
- Proactively identifies dependencies between teams and ensures all plans align on delivery criteria
- Analyzes projects to identify risks and potential roadblocks, and modifies project plans to mitigate risk
- Proactively manages dependencies and resolves issues
- Influences decision making and problem-solving across programs, projects, and teams
- Builds and maintains relationships with IT, Support, Professional Services, Global Enablement, and all cross-departmental stakeholders to increase collaboration and productivity
- Capable of presenting and influencing a senior audience including management and executives
- Monitor program risk and assist product owners and managers in developing mitigation strategies to meet the program’s goals and objectives
- Program management experience leading programs of significant complexity
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiations skills
- Experience working in High Technology Support organizations is preferred
- Understanding of SCRUM Agile Methodology
- Working understanding of Jira
- Ability to understand complex business problems and interpret business and technical requirements
- Experience with Salesforce is required, experience with Service Cloud is a plus. Salesforce Certifications including Administrator Certifications like ADM 201 or ADM 211 is desired
- Experience with various Web Technologies and understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Databases is a plus
Our Customer Support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top