Full Stack Software Engineer (Application Framework)
Palo Alto Networks®is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are ushering in the future of security innovation and reinventing how customers rapidly access, evaluate and adopt the most compelling new security technologies as an extension of the Next-Generation Security Platform.
We are looking for a Full Stack Node.js Engineerto scale up and develop for part of our cloud platform which leverages big data processing, data science and virtualization to detect and prevent unknown attacks and provide threat intelligence to our customers.
- As a Full Stack Node.js Engineer, you will be an integral member of our threat intelligence service team responsible for software architecture, design and development.
- Ability to communicate with research teams and data scientists, finding bottlenecks and resolving them
- At least 5 years of working programming experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Node.js development
- Good knowledge of Node.js frameworks, such as Hapi or Express is a plus
- Skilled in troubleshooting is a must
- Familiarity with Linux is a must
- Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communication is a must
- Good grasp of asynchronous programming is a must
- Experienced in Error-Handling is a plus
- Working knowledge of authentication and authorization is a plus
- Familiarity with fast in-memory data structure store and document-oriented database is a plus
- Experienced in writing secure code is a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top