Field Sales Specialist - Mumbai (Contract Role)
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing the territory. You will be responsible for managing the territory to deliver above quota sales performance.
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing the territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance. Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for identifying and signing appropriate channel partners -
- Should have managed at least a $2Mn-$4Mn dollar territory (preferably Mumbai/West India)
- Understands the power of channels and has strong channel CXO level relationships with both T2 partners and Distributors
- Experience in both direct & channel sales a plus
- Should have done territory business planning and execution; understands and has executed partner programs and incentives
- Should have a technology orientation and can articulate well at CXO levels
- Should have Proficiency in driving growth through process: By leveraging Partner Account Planning, marketing, channels etc..
- Should have strong exposure in working with Inside sales team and is seen as a territory leader
- Great communications and presentation skills
- Proven track record by exceeding business quotas regularly for the last 2-3 years
- Achieved recognitions such as: Chairman’s Club, Best Sales Leader, Best Account Manager
Extensive domestic travel is required, International travel may be required as necessary. Ideal candidates should have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches. Candidates should also have practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of above quota sales experience.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Territory sales experience.
- Superb organizational & collaboration skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Experience working in a high growth environment.
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
Back to top