Field Sales Sourcer
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. Are you a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you?
We are in search of a Senior Sourcer to support ongoing talent needs within Global Support and Services teams and to actively seek to influence strategy, not just fulfill orders. This position encompasses all aspects of candidate generation and qualification from partnering with business leaders and recruiters on developing sourcing strategies based on candidate requirements, building and managing candidate pipelines, and dedicatedly identifying and seeking out the best channels for sourcing across different geographies.
- You will be responsible for the Development, execution, and assessment of candidate search campaigns using a variety of methods to produce quality candidates for difficult-to-fill positions.
- Employ creative and innovative search techniques to generate a pool of candidates ranging from candidates early in their careers to more expert level. Expertly convert passive candidates.
- You will need to develop comprehensive candidate analysis/assessments when presenting candidate slates.
- Ensure candidates are moving through the hiring process in a timely manner
- You will ensure company follows laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, staffing, and hiring practices
- You will meet with business leaders and recruiting staff on a regular basis to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen candidate pool, including annual recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives
- Superb candidate management, organizational, negotiation and sales skills.
- Strong influence skills, consultative with ability to handle high volume.
- Ability to quickly become an expert in Palo Alto Networks® products and market differentiation. Be a professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative teammate, yet have the ability to work independently.
- Be a self-starter and resourceful knowledge to navigate through complexity
Palo Alto Networks® is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Palo Alto Networks® is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
Back to top