Field Sales Sourcer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are in search of a Sourcer to support ongoing talent needs within the Field Sales team and to actively seek to influence strategy, not just fulfill orders. This position encompasses all aspects of candidate generation and qualification from partnering with business leaders and recruiters on developing sourcing strategies based on candidate requirements, building candidate pipelines, and dedicatedly identifying and seeking out the best channels for sourcing across different geographies.
- Responsible for the Development, execution, and assessment of candidate search campaigns using a variety of methods to produce quality candidates for difficult-to-fill positions
- Employ creative and innovative search techniques to generate a pool of active and passive candidates ranging from candidates early in their careers to more senior levels
- Develop comprehensive candidate analysis/assessments when presenting candidate slates
- Ensure candidates are moving through the hiring process in a timely manner
- Ensure company follows laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, staffing, and hiring practices
- Meet with business leaders and recruiting staff on a regular basis to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen candidate pool, including annual recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives
- Superb candidate management, organizational, negotiation and sales skills
- Strong influence skills, consultative with the ability to handle high volume
- Ability to quickly become an expert in our products and market differentiation. Be a professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative teammate, yet have the ability to work independently
- Be a self-starter and resourceful knowledge to navigate through the complexity
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top