Field Marketing Manager – State, Local, Higher Ed (SLED) for Central & Western US
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As the Palo Alto Networks field marketing leader for SLED Central/West, you have an incredibly big job to do. You will plan, execute, and measure a growing number of innovative direct and channel-centric demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for the fastest growing enterprise security company in history. The Central/West region currently encompasses the NorthCentral US through Chicago, and West to California.
- Support of regional demand generation, pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for your sales region and annual and quarterly co-marketing plans with your top go-to channel partners.
- Meet frequently with sales leaders, channel account managers, inside sales, and top reseller partners
- Represent the overall marketing department and promote global programs, initiatives and launches in sales and channel partner meetings.
- Develop and implement brilliant tactical marketing programs to meet goals with product marketing, global programs, external influencers, and your field marketing peers.
- Design & execute 1:1, 1:few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Manage regional program budget and execution including discretionary MDF with channel partners
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing activities in a timely manner.
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs in a BtoB selling environment.
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders.
- Clear understanding of how to work with Value Added Resellers and Distributors
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
- Able to engage customers and partners in dialogue about their business needs and security solutions.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Location is flexible within the region covered. Palo Alto Networks has a performance-oriented culture which accommodates both corporate and home-office based team members.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 7+ years. Experience with account-based marketing programs and large-account selling teams a plus.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top