Field Marketing Manager - Nordics
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Reporting into the Senior Regional Marketing Manager, you are an essential part of the Field Marketing and regional field sales organisation. You will work hand-in-hand with the local Regional Vice President and sales team leads to define a marketing and demand generation strategy to build the pipeline required to deliver success. You will develop Account Based Marketing programs, drive and ensure customer success, and engagement and dedication in key accounts across the Nordics.
If you are a field marketing expert, if you wear your passion on your sleeve, if you are a natural born leader that sweats the small stuff while executing on a strategic vision, if you love building and driving pipeline and all things Account Based Marketing and if you are motivated to make history as part of a great company then we want you.
- Partner with sales leadership on the overall needs, strategy, focus and approach to meet targets
- Directly execute and own marketing strategy focused on top accounts and vertical segments
- Provide data, insights and supporting engagement on strategic accounts and segments to support sales and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Working closely with major account managers on developing and executing account based marketing programs to drive higher conversions and creating expand opportunities
- Drive local, high touch, thought leadership and customer executive teamwork and a community on the topic of cybersecurity
- Collaborate with the EMEA Marketing Hub team on campaigns to be developed and executed in the Nordics.
- Work closely with channel business manager’s and distributors on go-to-market programs targeting business partners and via business partners to end users
- Lead Partner Marketing Development Funds and consult with partners on marketing plans and programs with measurable targets
- Provide verbal/written briefings to Inside Sales teams on campaigns and activities
- You will build annual and quarterly marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align to pipeline targets, quarterly budgets and overall business goals. You will handle your own budget and accounts
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience in an IT, high tech, B2B, marketing or sales environment, preferably with an understanding of security and its role in the future of technology
- Ability to execute, day in and day out, at an incredibly high level against consistent results
- Independent thinker who backs their own decisions
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Ability to learn and fully articulate the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders, business partners and distributors
- Deep understanding of business management and operations including finance, revenue and pipeline principles
- Passion to provide the best, most innovative security solutions to businesses around the world
- Experience of fast-growing tech environments
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top