Field Marketing Manager - Nordics
What you'll be a part of:
Palo Alto Networks is building a team of creatively-fueled individuals who can develop and nurture a world-class B-to-B brand. We are passionate about the work: from creating a guerrilla campaign for an event to guiding a business partner on how to generate more leads and increase sales. We know we have a great story to tell and are looking for the best, most passionate team of storytellers to tell it. Is this you?
FIELD MARKETING MANAGER - NORDICS
Reporting into the Senior Regional Marketing Manager, you are an essential part of the Field Marketing and regional field sales organisation. You will work hand-in-hand with the local Regional Vice President and sales team leads to define a marketing and demand generation strategy to create the pipeline required to deliver success. You will develop Account Based Marketing programs, drive and ensure customer success, and engagement and loyalty in key accounts across the Nordics.
If you are a field marketing expert, if you wear your passion on your sleeve, if you are a natural born leader that sweats the small stuff while executing on a strategic vision, if you love creating and driving pipeline and all things Account Based Marketing… and if you have a desire to make history as part of a great company. . . then we want you.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It:
- Partner with sales leadership on the overall needs, strategy, focus and approach to meet targets
- Directly execute and own marketing strategy focused on top accounts and vertical segments
- Provide data, insights and supporting engagement on strategic accounts and segments to support sales and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Working closely with major account managers on developing and executing account based marketing programs to drive higher conversions and creating expand opportunities
- Drive local, high touch, thought leadership and customer executive collaboration and community on the topic of cybersecurity
- Collaborate with the EMEA Marketing Hub team on campaigns to be developed and executed in the Nordics.
- Work closely with channel business manager’s and distributors on go-to-market programs targeting business partners and via business partners to end users
- Manage Partner Marketing Development Funds and consult with partners on marketing plans and programs with measurable targets
- Provide verbal/written briefings to Inside Sales teams on campaigns and activities
- You will create annual and quarterly marketing plans focused on actionable and measurable initiatives that align to pipeline targets, quarterly budgets and overall business goals. You will manage your own budget and accounts.
Job Requirements & Experience
- Minimum 10 years marketing experience in an IT, high tech, B2B, marketing or sales environment, preferably with an understanding of security and its role in the future of technology
- Proven ability to execute, day in and day out, at an incredibly high level against consistent results
- Independent thinker who backs their own decisions
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Ability to learn and fully articulate the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders, business partners and distributors
- Solid understanding of business management and operations including finance, revenue and pipeline principles
- Passion to provide the best, most innovative security solutions to businesses around the world
- Experience of high-growth tech environments
Back to top