Federal Program Sales Executive - Federal Systems Integrators
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As we continue to grow as an organization, we are hiring best-in-class Federal Systems Integrator (FSI’s) sales professionals to run and drive sales engagements into a set of premier FSI accounts. Partnering with a system engineer, you will develop federal program sales strategies to ensure we win program business and build market share within your targeted list of FSI accounts.
You develop trusted relationships at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership. This means that you have a concrete understanding of our product suites and are able to help identify key federal programs, that can benefit from our solutions. Your credibility will guide FSI’s and agencies in their search to transition to a more secure online environment. You feel empowered by our product offerings - and love a technical challenge.
- Play a key role in navigating complex programs in order to generate and deliver winning proposals, contract bids, and RFI/RFP responses
- Manage across the entire FSI accounts within your account set, growing the business and developing the pipeline.
- Employ world-class account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted FSI accounts
- Conduct highly effective presentations to C-level executives and program leads
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize the opportunity for the key programs
- Perform high-level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
- Build relationships with and sell through channel partners or develop strategic FSI program contracts
- Meet and exceed sales quota by creating and implementing strategic account plans targeting enterprise-wide deployments of our Next Generation Security Platform
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience
- Prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, security proxies and caches
- Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyber threats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top