At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an accomplished Executive Assistant who has the presence, sense of urgency and superb organizational skills to support our Regional Vice-President of Southern Europe (SEUR) and Regional Vice-President of Central Europe (CEUR).
You possess not only deep experience in administrative support but also pays the highest attention to detail and has the ability to anticipate the needs of an in-demand executive. You have a real passion for helping others with a flexible, get it done attitude.
- Plan and execute critical meetings, establish agendas, oversee meeting logistics and follow up with attendees
- Plan and coordinate a schedule of international and domestic, and business travel
- Consolidate and prepare information and presentations, with phenomenal attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience maintaining the utmost discretion and integrity while dealing with very senior level constituents, including Board members, investors, senior leaders, customers and clients, and other organizations or constituents
- Prioritization, brainstorming, planning, and execution of special projects including events, offsite meetings, budgets and preparations for Board and senior leadership meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 5+ years’ work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting and/or reporting to a C-level executive
- Fluent English and French language skills (German, Spanish, Italian, and other languages are a plus)
- Ability to remain flexible and positive in a dynamic and fast paced environment that spans multiple time zones
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to convey a professional image, as well as, effectively represent the organization as appropriate in its relationship with both internal and external constituents
- Excellent organizational skills, critical thinking skills, and possesses the ability to address multiples priorities
- Highly resourceful team-player, and can also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of G-Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as experience with other 3rd party apps such as Concur, and Workday
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work together with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top