Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with intelligence, diligence, humility and creativity to provide critical support and services to the Office of the Chief Security Officer reporting to the Chief of Staff in the Office of the CSO. The CSO and VP’s on the team travel extensively worldwide talking to customers and potential customers, speaking at marketing events and coordinating company activities. This position requires an accomplished, polished Executive Assistant who has a sense of urgency, the highest attention to detail, experience helping executives prioritize competing demands, and the ability to anticipate the needs of an in-demand executive.
The ideal candidate possesses not only deep experience in administrative support and calendar management but also has experience in creating team events, crafting communications, and a passion for helping others with a flexible, get it done attitude.
- Assist our EMEA VP & Chief Security Officer & regional CSO team
- Extensive coordination with the CSOs (as well as other teams in the business and eternal organizations) to support the management of their day to day agendas.
- Typically, this will include the scheduling and coordinating meetings, events, appointments (as well as time for commuting to these), as well as ensuring time to complete strategic projects.
- This requires working closely with each executive to understand ongoing adapting prioritizations.
- Owning end to end the process of daily international travel and associated logistics.
- Organize & support the coordination of team meetings, executive briefings, industry advisory groups, team/company events, or customer events, including preparation, logistics, and follow-up as needed
- Provide general administrative support to the executives
(eg, expenses in Concur, Weekly reporting in SFDC of executive contacts gathered, generate weekly executive summaries, Be highly capable with MS Office and able to quickly embrace new tools and processes)
- Help ensure that all the CSO executives maintain a healthy work/travel balance in life.
- Help support short and long term projects, selected initiatives, and communications, ensure the executives deliver on projects according to the deadlines set.
- Assist in resolving any other general administrative problems/tasks.
Note not required:
- Daily email management (each CSO is responsible for this them self).
- Vocational degree and/or higher professional education and thinking level and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Assistant in a high end, fast-paced international environment;
- Fluent in English, other languages is a plus
- Good understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Concur & SFDC
- Good communications skills through modern tools such as social media, video conferencing a& SMS
- Extremely well organized, well-structured, hands-on, result focused and service minded, agile, detailed oriented, energetic, good communicator and ability to push back.
- High attention to detail
- Capable of owning tasks end-to-end, identifying and resolving where processes may lack maturity to ensure effective execution of the team
- Well versed in managing work and travel schedules across multiple time zones
- Accuracy in following instructions, record keeping and completion of reports or projects
- Ability to foster teamwork and a collaborative atmosphere
- Pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
- Problem solving – independently identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary;
- Flexible, able to multitask and work with deadlines
- Previous experience in an international environment essential
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top