Ethics and Compliance Program Manager (Legal)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The Ethics and Compliance Program Manager reports to the Senior Director of Ethics and Compliance at Palo Alto Networks, and will play an active role in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the Company’s Global Compliance and Ethics Program housed in the Legal group. The ideal candidate will interact with stakeholders at all levels in the company to develop, administer and refine compliance awareness, policies and programs. This position will be based in Santa Clara, California. A good sense of humor and humility is a must to work in our fun and dynamic team!
Specific responsibilities of the Ethics and Compliance Program Manager will include:
- Manage and communicate compliance policies, programs and processes.
- Interact cross-functionally with other lines of business (such as audit, human resources, finance and information security) to implement compliance and ethics initiatives and programs.
- Manage case management system and intake process.
- Manage and create innovative and interesting ethics training for internal and external audiences.
- Assist in development and implementation of the compliance and ethics communication strategy and awareness campaigns.
- Refine and execute process(es) for vetting third parties, leveraging external background check resources as well as internal systems, and ensure systematic review and escalation of issues identified.
- Manage conflict of interest disclosures, refine and develop efficient review and tracking.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis on key metrics, trends, and recommendations related to the various activities managed by the Ethics and Compliance department.
- Create and maintain reports that will support executive and board and management level presentations and briefings.
- Assist in the execution of ethics surveys and bench marking exercises.
- Conduct research into best practices, frameworks, and methodologies that address specific project needs and strategic decisions.
- Undertake other compliance initiatives and special projects from time to time.
- Other duties as assigned based on shifting priorities
- 4+ years of relevant experience with a bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience working in a technology and/or legal team highly desired
- Excellent writing, analysis and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a manner that builds, maintains and enhances positive and productive working relationships
- Ability to problem-solve in a manner that takes both strategic and practical considerations into account in a fast-paced technology environment
- Experience with data analysis, including creating and maintaining Tableau reports and dashboards, or an eagerness to learn
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint required at the intermediate level
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision but also to collaborate effectively with departmental and business colleagues
- Ability to positively influence others at all levels/functions of the organization
- High level of initiative, great judgment
Back to top