EMEA Marketing Programs Intern
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
- Maintain diaries and Outlook Calendar for Tier 1 Corporate Speaker Visits to EMEA region
- Keeping close communication with Marketing Management, Customer Briefing Center Management, the Field Marketing Organization, Executive Assistants and Corporate Speakers
- Proactively spot opportunities for optimizing Corporate speaker’s agenda’s and travel schedule
- Provide marketing program management support for key initiatives
- Assist the Marketing Department with the co-ordination of customized mailings and communication
- Participate in team meetings and projects with an eye to improving processes and the overall performance of the EA team
- Daily Administration Tasks:
- Manage documents and project deliverables when requested
- Notify key stakeholders, Corporate Speakers and Corporate EAs of extensions/cancellations/changes in agenda
- Act as central point to the programs team of the overall corporate speakers’ visit agenda
- Coordinate travel and accommodation, book cars, rail tickets, etc.
- Problem solver – able to work with other teams and staff members effectively to reach a viable solution and goal
- Strong service focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff and executing deliverables to the highest standards.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator – able to deal effectively with people at all levels across a multicultural environment
- Demonstrate maturity, poise and judgment
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality
- Take constructive feedback in stride and incorporates feedback quickly
- Strong initiative, confidence and ability to work with little guidance
- Collaborative team player
- Positive attitude, sense of fun: is collegial and friendly
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once, to prioritize, manage own time and be proactive
- Methodical, organized and excellent attention to detail
- Flexible attitude; embraces change, hard-working, cost conscious and results driven
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Expert knowledge of Outlook
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce.com), a plus but not necessary
- Experience in management consultancy and/or a professional services environment a plus but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will be somebody who thrives working in a busy, multi-tasking environment.
- Fluent or native proficiency in English
NOTE: To be eligible for this position you must be registered as a student for the entire duration of this internship. Start date: July 2018
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Back to top