EMEA Marketing Programs Intern
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
What if your ideas would make a difference?
What if you could make the world a bit safer?
What if you take your first step towards your future career today?
Start your internship with the EMEA marketing programs department of Palo Alto Networks and learn more about the world of cyber security! Join our team in Paris and work internationally with our teams across EMEA, in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam.
Your goal is to help execute our field marketing activity across Southern Europe (SEUR). You will be coordinating projects, running events and launching campaigns in close relationship with the Enterprise and Channel Marketing Managers. After this internship you will not only have gained a good insight in the cyber security market but have applied tools, knowledge and theories you gained during your study program for an international, highly relevant project.
- Build close relationships with the local and international Marketing Team
- Develop a good understanding of the cyber security market
- Coordinate the project of developing the next regional guide for Spain in close co-operation with the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Team
- Ensuring all local campaign activity is executed flawlessly and within deadlines
- Work closely with marketing and brand agencies
- Develop the digital asset library to share marketing assets
- Assist with marketing campaign creation and execution
- Assist the EMEA Marketing Director on specific ad-hoc projects (25% of time)
- Some regional travel may be required
- Participating in a Bachelor or Master Program
- An Internship needs to be part of the requirements of your current study program
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A can-do attitude and interest in taking initiative
- Continuous learner who wants to explore the world of cyber security
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines and within a highly dynamic environment
- Strong team player
- Comfortable with working in a combination of ICT-systems and quick to learn new tools/systems
- Knowledge of marketing and social media tools
- Excellent level of English, Spanish is a plus
- Flexible start: January - February 2018
NOTE: To be eligible for this position you must be registered as a student for the entire duration of this internship.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top