District Sales Manager - Named Accounts - Denver
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales leadership team you will report to the Vice President of Sales for the Central Region. You will be responsible for building and driving the District Named sales teams to exceed company objectives and grow the district according to plan. You will be responsible for managing the Named sales team on a day-to-day basis including- pipeline review, Demand Gen review, Channel Review, and overall performance management of the sales team.
- Hire and expand the district to scale with the company growth and objectives.
- Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for collaborating with key channel partners and ensuring and that they become proficient in soliciting the Palo Alto solution
- Participate in quarterly review sessions with the key partners in the region
- Have a direct involvement and influence in top opportunities, focusing sales efforts on large key accounts with the sales team.
- District travel is required
- Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances
- Deep understanding of how to build a district in a fast growing dynamic environment, leveraging the channel community and creating a culture within the region that supports the objectives of the Company.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling and managing sales teams in the technology industry with a preference for a mixture of network infrastructure based security appliances, software and cloud.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience, and 5 years of Sales Management experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with a strong network of in district decision makers
- Superb organizational skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Senior Technical Support Engineer, Team Lead, Endpoint Security
Jaqueline and her team assist customers who call in with technical questions or issues in order to ensure excellent user experiences and complete platform security.
Back to top