Director, Sales Finance
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced finance professional to join the team as a Finance Director. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, strategic thinker, great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
This role will report to the VP of Go-to-Market Finance and is responsible for driving key Sales Finance deliverables and proving strategic insights to drive the business forward; responsibilities will include supporting the monthly & quarterly close processes, preparing executive reporting packages, and driving the annual planning process.
- Develop deep understanding of the go-to-market organization and partner with sales leaders to align business and financial goals
- Proactively manage the planning and forecasting processes across the organization
- Deliver monthly/quarterly quantitative and qualitative analysis of the financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- Provide insightful and actionable recommendations for decision making through data analysis
- Meet deliverables and requests from business partners, corporate FP&A, accounting, and other cross-functional teams
- Fulfill ad-hoc and regular requests to drive high corporate performance and to assist with executive decision making
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of FP&A related experience with record of strong achievement, including 2-3 years leading and managing teams
- Strong communication and influencing skills, ability to lead large scale initiatives and projects with executive management
- Ability to meet timelines, prioritize business needs, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player with excellent communication skills with all levels of organization
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with CRM, planning, and ERP systems such as Salesforce, SAP, BPC, and Tableau
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Self-motivated, energetic, and positive attitude
Back to top