Director, Product Marketing Security Services
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Product Marketing Director at Palo Alto Networks, you and your team will own the messaging and marketing strategy for cloud-delivered security services attached to our next-generation firewall offering. You will work closely with product management, sales, customers and technology partners to deeply understand our target audience, key security issues they are experiencing, our unique value proposition and competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to develop the marketing strategy, tactics, messaging, content, and training to drive pipeline growth and conversion.
- Craft strategy and guide execution of all aspects of outbound marketing, including product positioning and messaging, target customer definition, competitive strategy and tactics, industry analyst engagement, media relations, channel engagement, and demand generation
- Create compelling, highly differentiated product positioning and content
- Drive a marketing strategy across the security services that meets or exceeds pipeline, bookings and conversion targets
- Consistently meet commitments with high-quality deliverables and scalable processes that can be sustained over time
- Engage with industry analysts to ensure positive reports and inquiries referencing our company’s leadership
- Arm the sales team with ambitious strategies and competitive intelligence that increase sales productivity and pipeline conversion
- Represent Palo Alto Networks externally at conferences and in customer meetings in a credible and compelling manner
- Develop the skills of your team members and motivate your team to work cross-functionally
- Technical undergraduate and MBA are desirable
- 10+ years of proven product marketing experience
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity tools and the threat landscape
- Demonstrated experience leading a team
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Jacqueline T.Senior Technical Support Engineer, Team Lead, Endpoint Security
Jaqueline and her team assist customers who call in with technical questions or issues in order to ensure excellent user experiences and complete platform security.
Back to top