Director, Product Marketing Endpoint
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to drive our endpoint marketing efforts. Beyond traditional GTM, messaging and value proposition, we are looking for this leader to think creatively not be afraid to try and fail with the goal of making a positive impact for our company.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in marketing enterprise security solutions. This role will serve as the front line marketing executive to lead engagement with a variety of product management, product marketing, communications and field marketing groups at Palo Alto Networks.
- Work closely with Palo Alto Networks marketing executives and key product management leaders to develop the overall messaging, marketing strategy and priorities
- Drive content creation to support messaging and objectives for awareness and demand generation campaigns that produce leads and referrals for Palo Alto Networks
- Lead team to drive a buyer’s journey approach to market adoption, sales/partner enablement and pipeline nurture
- Lead and influence creation of high-impact, scalable global marketing programs
- Ensure that we have compelling materials for global sales teams to use in driving customer demand for our security subscriptions
- Lead a team of product marketing professionals focused on next generation endpoint
- Drive sales enablement and field marketing managers to ensure overall execution against strategic objectives and priorities
- Provide consistent partner marketing support for key joint marketing programs and events
- Identify and track relevant metrics of success and best practices
- 10+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience with specific responsibility for developing high impact messaging.
- Must enjoy operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment with a focus on partner success
- Experience working with partners, channel, and/or system integrators to build strategic programs that drive demand
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop and execute compelling marketing plans
- Comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking techniques.
- Knowledge of firewall, endpoint security and cloud security are a plus
- Demonstrated experience developing effective sales messaging content and presentations
- Experience working with effectively across product, marketing, sales and present to executives
- Ability to provide market level or strategic level analysis for senior executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical degree strongly preferred
- MBA preferred but not required
Back to top