Director, Product Marketing, Cloud Security
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
As a Director of Product Marketing Manager at Palo Alto Networks specializing in cloud security, you will be a key player in the transformation of the cloud security market. It will be your mission to successfully evangelize and position our cloud security products for multiple audiences – customers, partners, analysts, and press. You will spend time engaging with product management, sales, and customers to develop a command of our target audience, key pain points they are experiencing, our unique value proposition, and the competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to develop compelling messaging, product literature, presentations, and sales training.
- Develop, maintain, and expand marketing materials on next-generation cloud security as a key component of our platform.
- Lead drafting, editing, and production of product marketing materials, press releases, and presentations in support of thought leadership efforts.
- Develop regular customer success case studies using a series of creative formats including video, infographics, and blogs.
- Strong writing and editing skills and significant experience with content generation
- 7+ years of high tech global product management and/or marketing experience, or customer-facing security expertise
- Technical experience with the ability to get hands-on with the product
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical content
- Strong relationship management and team skills, flexible, attentive to detail and quality
- Experience working with global teams on multiple projects and programs
- Strong ability to multitask with a track record of execution on initiatives/programs
- Able to think creatively with the ability to come up with new concepts for engaging customers outside of established methods
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top