Digital Marketing Manager - Media Buyer
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Join an outgoing, highly-regarded, valued, and integral group of advertising professionals at a company that is setting the bar in excellence and innovation.
This role will be responsible for driving performance improvements across several platforms, balancing multiple objectives, and delivering great customer service to our internal stakeholders, with an excellent understanding of advertising options regionally through 3rd parties and experience running digital display campaigns.
Our group manages the online advertising on paid search, paid social, display, content syndication, and media buy tactics across many languages, reaching all around the world, with objectives such as brand awareness, community building, and lead generation.
Day-to-day activities will include conversations with teams that create content, develop campaign strategies for the company, local event coordinators, sales personnel, and others, as well as managing the minutia of budget balancing, asset optimizations, testing framework creation, and analysis. Our group interacts at many levels and modes, so communication will be a large part of this role, along with exceptional focus on detail and quality.
The ideal candidate will have experience with running 3rd party media campaigns, lead generation via display campaigns, and supporting event registration.
- 5+ years online advertising experience
- 2+ years primary media buying and strategy work experience, preferably in B2B
- Experience negotiating and planning media buys run by 3rd parties
- Significant experiences with display and/or social advertising
- Experience as a leader and mentor in online advertising
- A history of running A/B and multivariate tests in ads and pages
- Be able to map out a plan, from business objective through measurable results, utilizing all channels
- Have experience presenting to management
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree, at a minimum
Back to top