DevOps Tools Manager (Endpoint)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are looking for a DevOps Manager to expand our Tel Aviv team. As part of our DevOps team lead you will take part in the development process of our next generation products, you will be responsible for leading the team that will be in charge of designing, building, maintaining, and scaling our management infrastructure, CI & CD processes, writing tools and integrating multiple on-premise and cloud services.
More information about Endpoint Protection product can be found here.
- Improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance
- Build and maintain continuous integrations processes
- Support our development and management infrastructure and integrate all systems to work as one
- Work closely with our engineering teams to understand business requirements and build the necessary platforms to support them
- Write automation code and build tools for provisioning and operating our Development infrastructure on multi OS virtualized environments
- Work with peer DevOps teams in the organization, strive toward teamwork, collaboration and sharing knowledge
- Ensure operational aspects are taken into account in the day-to-day engineering work
- 3-5+ years of managing an operations team for a fast paced product
- 3+ years as DevOps engineer or maintaining multi OS virtualized and containerized environments (VMware, Docker)
- Strong scripting command – Shell scripts & Python preferred
- Experience with building and compiling C++/Xcode
- Experience with Configuration Management and CI/CD (TeamCity, Jenkins, Salt, Git and alike)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work and coordinate between multiple engineering teams
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and multitask on multiple responsibilities
- Experience in Node.js or C# development is an advantage
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. They are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. These engineers aren’t shy about building products to solve problems no one has pursued before. They define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled chance to create the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top