DevOps Tools Manager (Endpoint)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for a DevOps Manager to expand our Tel Aviv team. As part of our DevOps team lead you will take part in the development process of our next generation products, you will be responsible for leading the team that will be in charge of designing, building, maintaining, and scaling our management infrastructure, CI & CD processes, writing tools and integrating multiple on-premise and cloud services.
- You will improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance.
- You will build and maintain continuous integrations processes.
- You will support our development and management infrastructure and integrate all systems to work as one.
- Work closely with our engineering teams to understand business requirements and build the necessary platforms to support them
- You will write automation code and build tools for provisioning and operating our Development infrastructure on multi OS virtualized environments.
- You are not an automation writer, you are an all-rounder technologist that uses automation to improve the quality of our code and products!
- Work with peer DevOps teams in the organization, strive toward teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Ensure operational aspects are taken into account in the day-to-day engineering work
- 3-5+ years of managing an operations team for a fast paced product
- 3+ years as DevOps engineer or maintaining multi OS virtualized and containerized environments (VMware, Docker)
- Strong scripting command – Shell scripts & Python preferred.
- Experience with building and compiling C++/Xcode
- Experience with Configuration Management and CI/CD (TeamCity, Jenkins, Salt, Git and alike)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work and coordinate between multiple engineering teams
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and multitask on multiple responsibilities.
- Experience in Node.js or C# development – an advantage.
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top