Customer Success Manager
- Reston, VA
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are a critical part of our customers’ adoption of security integrations. You act as their day-to-day contact, establishing relationships with them to ensure best practices for their secure environments. You’ll guide for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with new cloud security products, and real-time support and strategy. You have in-depth knowledge of indicators of success, leveraging data and your analytical aptitudes to guide changes, updates, and improvements.
In this role, you will work closely with CISOs, security architects, security engineers, and development operations teams within mid-to-large enterprises, so you'll need to feel confident presenting implementation plans to all ranges of technical ability.
- Lead client's onboarding experience, adoption, and expansion across a range of relationships
- Develop a strong partnership with customer shareholders, channel partners, andexecutive sponsors to drive product adoption
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Coach customers on how to establish and implement their Cloud Security change management, governance, the center of excellence programs
- Identify and escalate risks to the customer and support team to achieve client success
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map features in their security environments
- Address and associated business benefits to align with emerging and evolving needs
- Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns
- Establish relationships with customer executive sponsors, speaking on a frequent cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate,upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
- Leverage key metrics to build a strategic plan to address decreases or negative changes in the metrics listed above
- 5 years minimum working in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- Experience working with Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure) or in cybersecurity
- Experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company
- Strong consulting and project management skills, with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
- Highly data-driven with a dedication to following the process
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging security risks and challenges
- Flexibility for travel up to 50%
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with apointed focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top