CPQ Software Engineer / Senior Software CPQ Engineer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Develop high-quality CPQ services to support the company in its efforts to protect the world's digital transactions. This role will work end-to-end, starting with the innovation, design, and implementation of new services within the platform.
- Deliver scalable, high-quality CPQ services in support of our company mission
- Design, develop, test, and document scalable, high-quality business solutions on the Callidus CPQ platform
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyze impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Participate in design sessions
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing
- Work closely with users for user acceptance testing
- Analyze and mitigate bugs and issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Propose creative, highly innovative solutions
- Provide support in fulfilling service requests
- Support release planning and deployment
- Maintain system KPIs to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Help team ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures
- Keep up with current technology trends
- Assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, and testing
- 1+ year of development experience on any CPQ platform
- 3+ years of development experience
- Deep understanding of both quoting and software engineering
- Record of delivering scalable, high-quality solutions
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Preference for working in teams
- Willingness to take direction
- Ability to take initiative as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Understanding of testing and release processes
- Track record of creativity and innovation
- A good sense of humor
- Experience on Callidus CPQ
- Experience on Salesforce
- Experience on SAP
- Experience working in the security industry
- Experience working in the high-tech industry
- Experience working in a business with a channel sales model
- Experience working with Agile
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top