Corporate Sales Representative - DACH Region
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are growing our Inside Sale team and are looking for proven top performers to join us in driving through our next wave of success. If you are a sales professional that takes pride in always being at the top of your game and would like to put that passion to work at a company of all-stars we would like to hear from you.
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory (DACH Region)
- Perform opportunity identification, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
- Maintain required activity metrics, via phone calls, appointments, demos and funnel development
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- 5+ years’ experience selling to enterprise customers
- Must have strong technical background, security industry strongly preferred
- Extensive experience working with channel partners to close business
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business value
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and posses strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Must have excellent English and German language skills
Back to top