Corporate Sales Representative BeLux
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are growing our Inside Sale team and are looking for top performers to join us in driving through our next wave of success. If you are a sales professional that takes pride in always being at the top of your game and would like to put that passion to work at a company of strong individuals.
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory (Belgium)
- Perform opportunity identification, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
- Maintain required activity metrics, via phone calls, appointments, demos and funnel development
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- 5+ years’ experience selling to enterprise customers
- Strong technical background, security industry strongly preferred
- Extensive experience working with channel partners to close business
- Hardworking, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business value
- Ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly build positive relationships in a dynamic environment with opportunities
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Excellent Flemish and English language skills
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work together with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, including a dedicated systems engineer, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top